Wednesday, November 10, 2004

This is a first...

Starting my own blogspot?! Who woulda thunk it?!

Today has been another one of those same old kinda days, with a few twists that are twisty enough to irritate your thoughts when you're trying to nod off at bed time. Bah - and now that I've written that down I'll be trying hard not to think about it and that in itself will be enough to keep me awake. Aha, but now that I've said that, I've cancelled it out so I should sleep soundly...

Enough of that... I will need to think about what level of blog I will be going to. Having been burnt in the past by having my worst dirty laundry aired on the Internet and stored in Google's archives forever and a day, I don't want to go there again. While most of this said dirty laundry was actually invented and distorted by other members of a particular Usenet community, some parts left little of my personal life alone and subsequently left me with a feeling of Internet fame that I wasn't sure was a good thing. But now, some years later and having met several of the other folks from said Usenet forum, I realise that the whole chain of events has brought me to a place in life that I would not change for the world. The most happiest, fulfilling, spirit filled and blessed place anyone could want to be.

And that's a good place to stop for tonight.

No comments: